Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conspiracy leaders
Conspiracy has high highs and low lows, it's pretty inconsistent and I think its nature as an RP based team antag will mean that will always be the case to some degree. I find a lot of value in them not having gear and having an open goal, but I think introducing a leader role to conspiracy would help in making a more consistent experience. A defacto "I'm the big leader" person would be able to lead meetings and take suggestions from the group and settle on a bit to go with, then since they're the leader the group is now actually encouraged to go along with the group bit more.

Personally I think it would be neat if conspiracy spawned with one departmental head only guarenteed, being the leader. I can see reasons why people wouldn't want this though like some heads being noticably more strong (HoP).

I think the only argument against conspiracy leaders I can think of myself is a leader might not take suggestions and instead just impose their idea. I think that's a double edged sword, it would mean actual teamwork towards a goal more often but some would prefer the open discussion of leaderless conspiracies.

Messages In This Thread
Conspiracy leaders - by CalliopeSoups - 06-10-2023, 09:48 AM
RE: Conspiracy leaders - by Kotlol - 06-10-2023, 10:10 AM
RE: Conspiracy leaders - by Cal - 06-10-2023, 10:17 AM
RE: Conspiracy leaders - by Kotlol - 06-10-2023, 05:10 PM
RE: Conspiracy leaders - by Dhaidburt - 06-10-2023, 03:15 PM