Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allow Traitors to Choose the Poison Bottle They Get (& Maybe Nerf Them to Compensate)
(05-17-2023, 04:19 PM)Kotlol Wrote: We got a RNG item , it's called the surplus crate.

True, but most of the items that can be found in the crate can be obtained without luck (although there are a few crate-exclusive items that I wouldn’t mind being regular traitor items). Additionally, the RNG aspect isn’t used for the sake of balance, it’s simply for traitors who don’t know what they want to buy.

Giving an item RNG aspects is fine, but I don’t like it when an item is “nerfed” by giving it a rare chance to appear. The item isn’t any less broken, you don’t always have to work harder to get it, you just gotta be lucky.

Regardless, I think this conversation is starting to derail itself a bit. I’m not too sure on how to properly balance the different poisons, but surely there is a better way than making which poison you get completely random.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Traitors to Choose the Poison Bottle They Get (& Maybe Nerf Them to Compensate) - by Snowy :D - 05-17-2023, 05:05 PM