Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative
So, few things that caught my eye:
For sec, I think you can move the lounge down one more space, and maybe move Beepsky closer to a maintenance exit? Right now it'd take him a little to get out in the world. It's not the most pressing thing, but at least an idea.
For the courtroom, those sitting in the far left, and especially in the far back left, likely will be unable to see the entire proceedings. I also just noticed the glass wall that makes the turning corner there basically a single space wide. Maybe pull the left side of the courtroom in a space, same with the right side chairs?
I like the bar changes, much easier for the bartender to see everyone.
A general point would be to make sure that there's some windows to see into the different departments from maintenance. Doesn't have to be many, but a window here and there helps people see what's going on, get people's attention, and makes maintenance less dark and drab.
Speaking of windows, I do think Medbay needs to be rearranged. Cloning is huge and empty and entirely encased in windows. I honestly think the cryotube area and the cloning room can be open to the rest of Medbay, without needing a door to get in once you're inside. Cloning should be more the size of the Cryotube area. There's also way too many sleeper pods. This map is supposed to be for a smaller population but there's 8 sleeper pods in Medbay. I believe Cogmap 1 has only 2. Robotics could use an extra column of space, but I feel like the chapel, genetics, the surgery room, and MD rooms are all good. You're definitely getting better.

Messages In This Thread
Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative - by Tyrant - 05-10-2023, 09:04 PM
RE: Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative - by LunaticLawyer - 05-14-2023, 12:33 PM