Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative
Fairly scathing message but you got the point across: there's a lot of work to do.

Salient points: Shrink Sec (by a lot), move ranch (I'm thinking below hydroponics, so that they're separated by a corridor instead), shrink main corridors, more maints, move det's office somewhere else (probably no need for it to be public honestly).

As for basing the station on a shape? I specifically don't want to do that, since Atlas does so already. It's meant to be a regular ish map, a station rather than a ship.

The 'clown room' in the bridge is actually the captain's office hehe.

Personally I am fond of the courtroom doubling as a corridor since it isn't really used that much in my experience. If there's a lot of public outrage I'll change it but for now I'm keeping it.

Fairly happy with command's current shape, but there have been some big reshuffles, and more to come. Stay tuned.

Side note: pod bays and solar arrays and stuff will go in last, since they're mandatorily on the outside. I didn't bother to do sec podbay yet since sec was still subject to change. I'll definitely take what you said in mind though. Thank you for the very in depth review.

I've started working on the changes you suggested, here's a newer pic. Not fully done yet ofc, but ranch has been move below, and i'm trying to shrink sec.
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative - by Tyrant - 05-10-2023, 09:04 PM
RE: Aetherion: an atlas pop alternative - by Tyrant - 05-11-2023, 07:37 PM