HoS Application - Hailey Marshall
I’ve had nothing but great experiences with Hailey/Apple as an officer. On  the gameplay side when I do see them, the round usually does have them consistently make updates on comms, back up officers quickly and efficiently, and take pretty good initiative especially when other officers are scrambling. I’ve had rounds where I was just lost and late, and as Hailey they did come in to catch me up to speed, and help get me involved. Even in rounds where most the security team are unresponsive, they still have focus on the matter at hand. I’ve seen them help to train assistants or newer officers. 

I think you can really see Hailey shine in RP. There’s a great focus and flow between these nice moment of calm and talking to me and fellow officers in game, but still focusing and placing just the right amount of focus on antagonists that still allows them to feel like a threat. 
They don’t immediately shut down an antagonist or push for execution until it’s appropriate. They try and de-escalate, do informative and entertaining interrogation, have varying consequences for their actions that match the context, involve other officers to keep up a good spread of info/enhance teamwork and rp. 
You really do feel like a team with Hailey. 
Antagonists are given a chance to come back as a threat, without treating them with kids gloves or undermining their actions.

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by LordApple - 05-07-2023, 04:27 PM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Shiiba - 05-08-2023, 07:43 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Zhail - 05-08-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Meowgical - 05-08-2023, 09:41 PM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by 0oze - 05-08-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Cal - 05-18-2023, 04:49 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by PHLiao - 05-23-2023, 01:37 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Cal - 07-21-2023, 10:39 AM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by junori - 08-02-2023, 02:22 AM