Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobified critters need some toning down
(04-17-2023, 03:30 AM)mralexs Wrote:
(04-17-2023, 12:55 AM)Cal Wrote: I'm not sure any of their actual stats got changed? Haven't checked

I think it's more of an issue that they will instantly use their abilities as soon as the cooldown is done, some of the cooldown had players in mind, I think there should be a mob variant of lower cooldown abilities with higher cooldown so they don't stunlock you into oblivion, also the space spiders on Atlas should be removed since they now instantly aggro on you. Martian mutabts have this problem as well, it's suicide now to attack them without a ranged weapon because of theor utterly stupid and unfun gib attack that they will instantly start casting right after they stun you, giving you about 1-2 seconds to get out of their line of sight before they end your round

The martian gib attack is actually its intended behavior, but it was broken before. Considering the loot that ship in particular has, I see no problem with you needing to actually plan ahead and know what you're going up against.
Also, they did that when they were object critters as well, so there's that

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mobified critters need some toning down - by StaringGasMask - 04-17-2023, 10:45 AM