Clyde Montgomery - Head of Security Application
(04-17-2023, 03:09 AM)Munien Wrote: Swagmeyer is always a great sight to see in security, whether I'm a part of the team or not. They're incredibly fun to play and RP with, and a very competent member of security, I always know I can ask them to take a case or look into something and know it'll get done without any worry. Importantly, I think swag has a very good understanding of what makes a round fun for security and antags, things like proper escalation on both sides, giving leeway for gimmicks, general crew interaction. I've seen and interacted them on both sides and they have always given me the impression that they strive to create a fun environment for everyone they interact with, rather than focusing on simply "winning". Also has very good communication skills; often checking in over the radio, updating on cases, friendly banter etc.

I'd like see you more as a secoff, as I think I've seen you much more as a detective which varies a little in gameplay (this is also due to a lack of me playing often recently), but as it stands with my experiences, I think you'd do great in the role.

also forgot to mention it but the application is also A++

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a reply. I'm truly happy to know my efforts aren't for naught! I actually do play a lotĀ of Secoff on Goon 3. I just mainly play Detective on 4 because the extra forensic tools and having my own office gives off a cooler RP atmosphere there. Anyway, I hope to see you around more often! You're such a cool (and fashionable) player, it's unbelievable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clyde Montgomery - Head of Security Application - by SirSwagmeyer - 04-17-2023, 03:27 AM