Diacorme's Mentor Application.
good grief! yes!

diacorme outlines it competently but as far as knowledge he's a jack-of-all-trades.

one of my most memorable moments was playing a brand new character in security on destiny while hilde was a geneticist. diacorme was patient, did my genes, told me stories and genuinely worked to strike up a friendship with me while explaining his character's background as a monkey and asking me about my character's background with an interest in learning more. he was (and almost always has been) patient, collaborative, friendly, and creative. he revealed hilde's "true self" on the shuttle as a chicken person, eager to make a good memory. hilde might've also been an antag that round, but the focus was always on interacting and benefitting the round of everyone else.

i've played a lot with diacorme in the past. how he treats others especially as an antagonist has been i think the mark of a more-than-model-mentor, and i've seen him, as angel said, tuck away rounds as an antag in order to help teach someone because he prioritizes inclusion and sharing with others so highly. obviously not mandatory for mentorship, but the willingness to bring others into the fold and then making that a sort of primary objective of play is something that i think bodes well for being an effective and approachable mentor.

Messages In This Thread
Diacorme's Mentor Application. - by Ragemorrow - 04-09-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Diacorme's Mentor Application. - by Soleil - 04-10-2023, 03:34 AM
RE: Diacorme's Mentor Application. - by nefarious6th - 04-10-2023, 08:54 PM
RE: Diacorme's Mentor Application. - by Cal - 04-11-2023, 04:16 AM
RE: Diacorme's Mentor Application. - by Munien - 04-17-2023, 03:12 AM
RE: Diacorme's Mentor Application. - by Slazenger - 04-26-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: Diacorme's Mentor Application. - by Tarmunora - 05-05-2023, 06:39 PM