Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we please do something about hop/cap/hos ability to just Dumpster rounds for fun?
(04-05-2023, 12:42 PM)LeahTheTech Wrote: I'm not sure what you're actually suggesting here? I could maybe see removing the ability to grant ID computer access, but that would be a pretty major change.

Im mostly just asking for a current change with the ID system just a small one to make All access not just one button that ANYONE can just give for shits and giggles

(04-05-2023, 12:19 PM)Technature Wrote: If the HoS is promoting someone to captain it's because they trust the person to not be a shitter, and HoS can only be given to people who themselves have proven that they're not people who would just give game changing power to their friends.

If the HoP is promoting someone you generally tar and feather them before shooting them out into space.

Hos yea, But i honestly have seen just Hops both known and not know to just hand AA out like its candy on ALOT of occasions so Im just wondering if it would be a good idea to kinda change this with the current system since In my opinion it doesnt make sence that HOP of all people and HOS for that can just promote people to captain seeing as how they have access LOWER than captain by default

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we please do something about hop/cap/hos ability to just Dumpster rounds for fun? - by Santa Shy - 04-05-2023, 12:53 PM