Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slot machines
zeknife Wrote:I think it's pretty awful because it means people are spending significant amounts of time mindlessly cranking the money printers, as opposed to something that actually affects the round and causes player interaction, be that filling the quartermasters office with catering crates that may or may not be used for other purposes, or causing at least mild cooperation between sectors by selling ore or crops

If you're a traitor and your objective is to steal forty thousand space credits and escape alive, the safest option by far is to park yourself in the bar and play the new extra laggy edition of cookie clicker

Slot machines weren't uninteresting because they didn't pay out enough, it's because money itself isn't interesting. Turning them into bottomless bags of gold is hardly an improvement!

Yes, because when you get traitor once in a blue moon you will spend it at the slots.
I mean, fuck having fun by mugging people / stealing an ID / being horrible with your carte blanche to grief. I can see it now, every round becomes extended by default as all the traitors sit in the bar, playing the slots. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Messages In This Thread