Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Traits to get you into medbay more.
(03-20-2023, 04:51 AM)Cal Wrote: I don't think this is a terrible idea, my only issue is people take things like this and act like medical NEEDS to cater to them, Puritan already has (though way less now) people screaming that they were cloned and exploded or whatever.

That is one of the problems with Puritans. Incompitent doctors leads to their deaths. It's why I didn't suggest another full on puritan trait that can lead to permadeath.
(Well I did call one puritan +, but that's just a naming problem)

I do know this is litterly the number one problem with getting traits like puritan/allergies. Medbay has to figure it out. It puts pressure on only medbay, not the player who took it since they CHOSE TO.

It's not a perfect way to get people to spend more time in medbay... cause well doctors will be more pressured wich can turn em off from playing.
But at the very least... it's not nerfing medbay wich makes the whole station suffer under it. Wich sprouted my idea.

Though some of these "beta" traits have permanent fixes.
Xeno-touched for example gets fixed by introducing cyborg organs to them. (As long as they don't have another trait)
Then with enough food you can heal off the minor damage ticks and your organs won't take damage.

Messages In This Thread
Traits to get you into medbay more. - by Kotlol - 03-20-2023, 04:44 AM
RE: Traits to get you into medbay more. - by Cal - 03-20-2023, 04:51 AM
RE: Traits to get you into medbay more. - by Kotlol - 03-20-2023, 05:09 AM