S stands for Specimen! ( HoS App )
If I don't say this I will feel guilty.

It's often hard for me to judge someone's leadership and decision-making when I'm essentially playing their 'boss'.

However when I have played other roles such as captain I have seen Specimen lead the security team and guide other officers in how to respond to threats/go forwards.

I have also seen Specimen give advice/guide other newer security officers, and give information about gear loadouts.

I can't recall Specimen giving brig timers, but I also don't recall him ever giving out unfair/unfun/wrong sentences either - which is a plus, as I tend to remember those stronger.

I'm pretty sure he is pretty familiar with Security culture, and he is a name I can single out and trust among a crowded security team - because he will communicate and actually respond when I ask his help.

He also knows how to keep things fun but to play 'for real' when shit goes down.

When I started writing this I was going to leave the end blank and let my experience with Specimen speak for itself, but I think I've convinced myself that yeah, he is probably certainly ready for the big boy nerd boots he harasses me for. smile

+

Application checks out well:
Communication - good
Empathy - good
Reason could be expanded on a bit more - and don't forget that leadership skill isn't derived from 'rank'
Prioritization - good
Did you make those posters? They are excellent

Messages In This Thread
RE: S stands for Specimen! ( HoS App ) - by Victoriae - 03-08-2023, 09:22 PM