Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Give HoP Wrestler powers behind the HoP desk
Seems my "TG comment" did a number on this topic.

Quick clarification:
I was once told in a suggestion topic (been a while so I am just remember weakly)
"This is something in TG station, we dont want to be TG station"
Or something in the sense... Pretty much I made a suggestion to a suggestion then TG station was mentioned and it was considered negative.

And even I think the context back then was: "Goon is it's own thing, we don't want to be TG station 2.0"

But overlap is indeed fine. I pretty much voiced the same sentiment to not take too much ideas from TG station and try to well "GOONIFY IT"

As for the trope Kyle:
It's the trope of the tired office worker not doing anything outside of office, but the moment you mess with his office he throws you across the room like a maniac.

Anyhow...back on topic as I DO HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD now people are considering it.

Why not make a glove you have to charge that can toss unruly folks off the area insted? While a small area buff for HoP is nice.. some stations mix and match HoP's place with other places like the court room.
So giving the HoP a tool like "Adminstrative Arm" to toss any unruly staffies across the map, but needs to recharge once in a while. But allows the HoP to use it outside of the area as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give HoP Wrestler powers behind the HoP desk - by Kotlol - 02-09-2023, 10:59 AM