Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Remove/nerf/change menders + hypospray suggestion
On the topic of "Departments who are forced to work together"

I always say this:
"Departments should NOT be forced to work together to get things done for their BASIC JOBS. They should work together to remove tedium or costs"

Example:
Medbay can make their own chemicals, but science can make them too, thus having the pharmacist able to doctor anyone else across the station as a EMT or at a medical checkpoint.

With the chef/bartender... I always recommended a "Farmers market terminal" where they can buy certain stock that is in offer with their own paychecks. (Thus paychecks and budgeting becomes more useful). Just like the cargo one, it rotates what it sells and for what prices. Botany can also use this to sell some produce without worrying about Cargo as well. (But cargo gets the general market still and is easier to bulk sell at)

Now if a chef is on board and no botanists/ranchers are on board. You can BUY what you need from the farmers market.
Heck... you know how hard is it to get fish on SS13 if it's not of the stations with water in it?

Farmers market solves it.

anyhow enough of my suggestion... the best form of running the station is having EVERY OPTION POSSIBLE.
Every department has a form of medicine infact, but they are good for 1-2 emergencies but the rest goes to medbay. THAT KINDA OPTIONS is what we all need for perfect cooperation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove/nerf/change menders + hypospray suggestion - by Kotlol - 02-04-2023, 05:03 PM