Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Remove/nerf/change menders + hypospray suggestion
is it so bad that there's no supply issues? that you'd have those expectations thrust on you if you decided to roll botanist/scientist that you would be dedicating at least some time of your shift to having to slave away on the behalf of other departments and that you might have people cry and complain at you for not making the things they need? personally i'd stay as far away as i could from those roles as i could to avoid the stigma/avoid being nagged. it's different from the interactions botany and the kitchen has (because for the most part 1, 2 good harvests is all you really need to sustain the chef's needs)

forcing interaction is not fun, all it does is generate friction and breed contempt and frustration. just shout out that you can provide whatever, and just do your own thing. go to the market place and hawk your goods if you're absolutely feeling starved for that kind of interaction with other players/departments

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove/nerf/change menders + hypospray suggestion - by babayetu83 - 02-04-2023, 03:37 AM