Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the current implementation of Urine
(02-01-2023, 04:42 PM)MoonJesus Wrote: cleaning up a flood takes seconds and its generally harmless and funny, people need to lighten up

Flooding isn't bad, heck I run a flooding gimmick as an antag or small flood as a clown as a joke. But those are water floods.
Heck I even did a holy water flood. (Captain approved since everyone felt purified XD, don't ask how I did that one)

Pee floods lower your hygiene level and while it won't get you sick... it is "annoying"
It also grosses out some players OOCly.

Some things get nerfed or changed not cause of "problems in gameplay"
But it annoys players and makes them skip rounds or leave.

Pee floods while gameplay wise don't do much.. it's just "annoying to see'
Infact lubing floors has that problem too.. if done too much in a row.. people are like: "Yea it's no longer fun.. gonna cryo"

I repeat some of my gimmicks too, mostly so they can be expirenced by new players or veterans can redo it, but... I avoid running them several times in a row, since it's just tiring. 

The game has a lot of different fun mechanics you can explore and do stuff with... but every round a pee flood or lube spam despite not doing much... just get tiring and boring. And thus sometimes these things get nerfed. Lubing hasn't been nerfed yet as some players show restraint in it or can't get the chems.

Also think of it like this... A bartender keeps giving bad drinks each shift. Now you will avoid the bar. It's that logic. While the drinks won't kill you, it disrupts your gameplay. And that's what pee floods are.. disruptive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the current implementation of Urine - by Kotlol - 02-02-2023, 05:44 AM