Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the current implementation of Urine
(01-31-2023, 01:37 PM)Kotlol Wrote: A lot of people will NOT chem flood places of any kind for antaggy reason.. but every one who wants to be a clown wants to Pee flood...

*Looks at my history of ashfloods, 1-2 bigger vomit- and a blood flood* yeeeah.... people generally don't do it... right...

On topic: To be honest, i don't mind having urine stay at the place it currently is. It not mass-produceable and honestly, that is the only concern i really see there. The disgusting part of it is something i like to play out if i get hit with it as a personal attack (like a clown with piss balloons). Although i personally don't use the chem.

In general, there is one event involving urine i recall being very problematic (that was a piss flood organized by a good chunk of people). And if it becomes that rarely an issue, i would say it is in a fine place. We don't need more urine in the game, but i don't think there is much reason to make it less as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the current implementation of Urine - by Lord_earthfire - 02-01-2023, 06:27 AM