Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A "Cluwne" Discussion.
I orgiinally wanted to post this in RP, but then I thought... No.. this can effect classic as well.

Cluwnes are considered "Free to kill" as they are cursed to suffer, but... what defines of a free to kill cluwne?

What is considered "Cluwne killable?" Since for example... the shoes of a cluwne just make a horrible sound when walking, but... they actually give you a secret non slipping buff. Thus it's benefical to wear and cause abit of chaos.
The player wearing them however can still talk normally and doesn't have full on cluwne-ism. Is this a cluwne to kill?

What about the mask? It has the same properties as the cursed horse masks not unlike the one a certain monkey wears or is inflicted upon by a certain chaplain book.
Is wearing this mask a cluwne thing?

What about the clothes and gloves? Is wearing those considered Cluwne?

Now the main reason I bring this up is mostly "THE SHOES"
As I said they make funny noises and give you immunity to slipping in certain situations.
But you can also just wear cluwne gloves and no one will notice it, cause it makes no noises.

So while I am fine with cluwne's being free to kill. We gotta set a clear line for this.

What is considered a free to kill cluwne? (And no in RP it means you still gotta RP with the cluwne before commencing murder.)
One that was turned?
One wearing a single piece?
Or only certain pieces?

As far as I could find this answer is no where to be found...and made me wonder... as I personally wore a lot of cluwne shoes in the past to simply give me the funny noise and no slipping on most slippery situations.

Messages In This Thread
A "Cluwne" Discussion. - by Kotlol - 01-21-2023, 07:59 AM
RE: A "Cluwne" Discussion. - by Kotlol - 01-21-2023, 10:28 AM
RE: A "Cluwne" Discussion. - by RelentlessGarbage - 01-21-2023, 12:12 PM
RE: A "Cluwne" Discussion. - by Silent Majority - 01-21-2023, 12:12 PM
RE: A "Cluwne" Discussion. - by Lord_earthfire - 01-22-2023, 12:01 AM
RE: A "Cluwne" Discussion. - by Kotlol - 01-22-2023, 05:15 AM