Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make mime a round start job you can pick in character set up
Quite a few people have wanted to see Mime as a round start job for a while, my self included. I see no reason for it not to be added and to say that it shouldn't be added for someone randomly getting it is kind of a weak argument. Since you could put that into the context of every job. For example, I've had mechanic in unwanted and not gotten it, I don't really see the issue with it joining the group of round start roles. Mime is a extremely enjoyable experience and I feel like when I play it I have to sacrifice my chance of being a antagonist to get it. If introduced I would 100% play it more than I already do as I find it enjoyable to play off speech while not being able to talk and it provides a lot of interesting and fun moments within the game. In conclusion, I see no reason for mime not to be added as a round start job as it takes nothing away from the game, Its already been tested as a late join job and has seen extremely positive reviews and it has a lot of backing in it becoming a round start job. As stated previously the main reason I want it as a round start is the antagonist capability it would gain (late join chance is basically negligible). Mime gets a lot of love and I would love to see it get its chance as a round start, I imagine it getting a equal amount of love to the Clown and see no possible downsides, Except perhaps what could possibly be a spiral of decline where many jobs move out of late join and into round start, However I don't see many jobs getting the level of love that the mime does so i don't really see this as a possibility . But if we went by that logic nothing would ever get done.

100% would love to see mime get to be a round start role!!!! (I might have repeated myself like once or twice in there my bad)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make mime a round start job you can pick in character set up - by Frolicsome Flufficorn - 10-18-2022, 05:48 AM