Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM)
Okay okay, just hear me out...

You all know how you could stuff horseshoes into boxing gloves to make them deal a little extra damage when punching, right?

And you guys know the new "stealthy" Bladed Gloves?

What if... we combined the two....? Conceptually. 

BOOM. Brass Knuckles. A 2? TC item that you're either able to hide in any of your gloves or wear normally in your glove slot like a real tough fella. Increases your punches by like, I dunno, 8 brute? Suggestions in that regard would be appreciated. The code necessary is probably there since it'll work like the boxing gloves, y'know? 

Now, why the hell would we want this? 

Well, you see, there's a real criminal lack of TRULY inconspicuous melee options as a Traitor. The bladed gloves track blood EVERYWHERE and they have their own unique forensic fibers that practically give away their traitor status to anyone with a forensic scanner. And the syndicate omnitool? Pfft, c'mon. 

Plus, it'd be cool as hell to look like you just robusted the shit outta someone with your bare fists. 

Obviously, there'd have to be a downside to it, like a different noise when you punch a fella with the knuckles equipped. 

This feature isn't REALLY needed, but I think it'd provide some nice fashion and an alternative to just whipping out a derringer or something for cheap CQC. 

Gimme your thoughts and suggestions! Honestly, this was a spontaneous idea that came up while I was showering, so I'm probably missing a few fine details, but do tell me if this would be pretty neat to add!

Messages In This Thread
BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by SirSwagmeyer - 10-15-2022, 04:12 PM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by KikiMofo - 10-15-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by Munien - 10-15-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by Munien - 10-15-2022, 11:43 PM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by Munien - 10-16-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by Cal - 10-16-2022, 04:54 AM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by Munien - 10-16-2022, 05:01 AM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by KikiMofo - 10-16-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by Munien - 10-16-2022, 06:48 PM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by Rmeaper - 10-10-2023, 04:54 AM
RE: BRASS KNUCKLES!? (TRAITOR ITEM) - by KikiMofo - 10-10-2023, 09:17 AM