Mentor Application - Chatauscours (Alex Wilo)
trying to think of how to phrase it. individual incidents aside, my experience from last app of being walked out on when trying to talk still holds for me. noticed in observing rounds, tendency to give attention to others on the whitelist, but ignore or outright leave conversations with others in "lesser" roles; particularly a habit of horsing around and doing one on one RP with ntsos and sometimes captains while the rest of the team needs help or is left kind of in the dark. I dont think you mean ill by this in particular. but I've noticed it a number of times.

I concede next thing is just from forums and in-game, so maybe discord looks very different, but sometimes see posturing as "above" or having a more valid opinion because of being whitelisted/only playing hos. I've been concerned about that attitude with others in past and generally have seen what happens is it emboldens once additional whitelist perms are given. trepid about idea of additional perms here, neutral overall

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor Application - Chatauscours (Alex Wilo) - by nefarious6th - 10-15-2022, 12:18 PM