Felix Azazel's Head of Security App
Very good communicator, works quick and effectively and when I'm HoS, felix is often the first one to respond to a call or offer help when I'm busy. Friendly, kind, and an all around good officer. I've seen them grow to be a very competent officer from their early times in security, and even as a civilian I've felt confident having them be in security for that round.

More than a few times I've seen them take a leading role where other officers are newer, or things are hectic and there is no HoS - including times where I've latejoined as HoS.
They also did very well in a little trial run I held with them, though it was a quiet shift so I didn't get to see much.
Felix also has approached me and others regularly to ask for advice, and has a genuine desire to improve and be better, and takes any criticisms on board with a great attitude.

The only thing I could suggest working towards improving would be to keep active on the radio a lot, and also delegation. Keeping up with 3 radio channels can get overwhelming especially when you're busy with multiple cases, and when people from all departments often seek to speak to a HoS personally. Don't feel afraid to ask other officers to take things off your plate while you deal with a command crisis, for example.

Anyway, solid +1 from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Felix Azazel's Head of Security App - by Munien - 08-31-2022, 08:32 PM
RE: Felix Azazel's Head of Security App - by 0oze - 10-23-2022, 01:14 AM
RE: Felix Azazel's Head of Security App - by Cal - 10-26-2022, 12:53 PM
RE: Felix Azazel's Head of Security App - by mab - 10-27-2022, 03:50 AM