Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syndicate AI Frame
(08-23-2022, 06:37 PM)Ikea Wrote: This seems like itll lead to loads of false ahelps while the AI has to deal with people breathing down its neck due to them thinking its self antagging (or the reverse to where people dont ahelp self antagging ais because they assume there's a syndie AI). Not to mention the fact that the only counterplay to a permarogue AI is either locate the kill console (which is easily destroyed), or locate the Ai and kill it (and good luck finding it, considering there are a lot of good places to hide an AI and no bad ones). You could cut all cams technically as well, however thatd make the regular Ais round more miserable then it already would be once this thing gets built. This seems like an item that would be fun for no one involved.

Well. You have good points there but also thinking about it a bit too critical I believe.

You can very much rogue AI and transport it to debris field.
You can build a second Law frame in the desert and hook up some silicon to it.
You can place a powersink right up where it will never be found. Where's the fun in all of that?

To mess with AI massively you don't even need to open your traitor pda.

Point is, of course you can power nerd 50% of the mechanics in the game. Yet I believe this item could may provide more fun than a syndie cloner or powersink ever could.

But you're right of course, AI is probably one of the top ahelped topics even today.
Would like to suggest that with time it will become second nature. 'Ah AI's messing around. Laws seems in place... must be syndie AI'.
... Some special font maybe to indicate? But then it would be too easy to tell.

Mhm. Good points Ikdea, very good points. 
I don't want to throw this as awful in my head yet as it could be neat but may need to sleep about that indeed.

Messages In This Thread
Syndicate AI Frame - by Redbacko - 08-23-2022, 05:51 PM
RE: Syndicate AI Frame - by eggpielord - 08-23-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Syndicate AI Frame - by Ikea - 08-23-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: Syndicate AI Frame - by Redbacko - 08-23-2022, 07:37 PM
RE: Syndicate AI Frame - by Redbacko - 08-25-2022, 03:29 PM
RE: Syndicate AI Frame - by Ikea - 08-25-2022, 05:30 PM
RE: Syndicate AI Frame - by Redbacko - 08-25-2022, 05:57 PM