Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Secret Chems... having slight randomness to it?
(06-28-2022, 08:01 AM)DioChasek Wrote: My biggest beef with the idea is certain ingredients are very time intensive to acquire and to spend all that time and effort to lose yield because of an arbitrary today you need 10 units of uranium not 5 you dingus just feels cheap.

As I said only certain components would be randomized is an idea. Not something like Uranium....

I just feel like it would be more fun that if you want to go for a secret chem you gotta do some guess work.
I know if certain components touch eachother they cancel out, but I do think adding that lil randomness isn't bad.

Also most mixing you can keep the components apart. As i said this just so that most chem nerds can't just make the perfect secret chem set everytime perfectly.
It's open for debate wich and what is okay and what's not.

But remember it also feels cheap learning secret chems in general then fucking it up since: "oops you got the wrong chemical, start over you dingus"

But.. as I said.. maybe "certain" chemicals can be kept out, since I knew certain secret chems are needed to make others.
But the conern is still there

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret Chems... having slight randomness to it? - by Kotlol - 06-28-2022, 11:28 AM