Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[RULE CHANGE] Make overrides and precedence no longer apply to AI laws.
I like this idea alot, but to make sure you don't have to UNWELD laws and UNSCREW laws, I recommend the FOLLOWING for the rack to be changed.

Remove all laws being welded from the start. As lore wise this could break components and unwelding them would destroy them. This means the extra security also means you will DESTROY THE LAW MODULE when it's removed from welding.
And have a screw driver in the upload chamber from the start (laws are screwed in from the start)

I know it's easy to have a screw driver with you, but as an It mechanic, if you have to enter an area and fix something constantly with a screwdriver, you tend to leave them there.

I think this will make it more doable for the order, since I think the welding part is the most ridiclous thing of the law rack. Since you need a welder, fuel and eyewear protection as well if you dont want eye damage. Also you don't weld things with drives in place if it's ment to be replaced.. so screwing should be enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RULE CHANGE] Make overrides and precedence no longer apply to AI laws. - by Kotlol - 06-19-2022, 04:57 AM