Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NTSO... Unlocked by pressing the Alarm?
I’ve posed a nearly identical idea in the discord server and a lot of admins shut the idea down, which sucks, admins don’t want emergency response team mechanics for the same reasons Ikea mentioned.

However I’ve still always wished it was a mechanic, because playing NTSO is always the MOST fun when you join and the power is out and the entire security team is thralled; the main problem though is getting people to join, since it’s white listed and at most there’s only 2-3 of whitelisted people in one game.

Kotlol’s idea isn’t bad, and could definitely work, though an idea I’ve posed in the past is to remove the whitelist, and have it just pull 3-ish players from the ghost pool. Once a certain percentage of the crew is dead, it would automatically make a centcomm announcement warning the station that we’re sending three random idiots with plastic guns onboard. Give them a pop up that tells them they are not an antagonist, and their main goal is to just call the shuttle, and whatever else you might do in an emergency response moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NTSO... Unlocked by pressing the Alarm? - by Jakson - 06-17-2022, 04:28 AM