Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NTSO... Unlocked by pressing the Alarm?
(06-14-2022, 08:40 AM)nefarious6th Wrote: taser's dinky, sig lethals are nuts, I cant master the clock correctly for use after doing a taser sig opener and always feel like 4 clock shots after sig is Too Far. baton throw is pretty high risk, high reward. I wish the stuns weren't so hit or miss on ntsc, but that's part of the reason a gear revamp would also make me happy aside from a more clear role; the ability to more consistently intervene in standard arrest would be neato.

ive been looking at TGs jobs for a bit and my eyes sorta wandered towards the warden after looking at the curators job page for a hot second,

ive been kinda thinking that it would be nice to actually have a coordinator, but at the same time, its also just redundant on goonstation when rounds dont last as long and are faster paced in comparison
i also dont really want to make security to be more of a powerhouse as it is, it already averages at around 8ish players

Messages In This Thread
RE: NTSO... Unlocked by pressing the Alarm? - by Nihisohel - 06-14-2022, 08:43 AM