Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is there a Blond Guy in my podbay ?
(06-11-2022, 09:08 AM)DioChasek Wrote: Looks good not too crowded and locking up the dangerous stuff is a good practice anyway. Only other thing I can think of is diversify the pods to make them a bit more identifiable. That way you can at a glance say hey wait a minute my orange flame pod is missing, you could also try using the paint cans on the pods to color them. ( I don't know if that works but you can paint almost anything.)

It works, but I find the result to be quite meh. But I will try it. I will need paint also to test parking making, instead of crayons. Other solution is to get more Paint Jobs or get other types of armor. T-Series pods are quite easy to make when there are Miners onboard. 

(06-11-2022, 09:08 AM)DioChasek Wrote: Side note, was this the round yesterday where medbay and art science blew up pretty much the whole western side of the station? If so did the blast make its way to the bay? Never made it up there I to find out but the blast was huge from what I saw and heard.

Nope, this was from a other round, without any big explosion !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is there a Blond Guy in my podbay ? - by Delta_Dav - 06-13-2022, 06:54 AM