Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adding emergency auto-injector to chemmaster
(05-26-2022, 07:23 AM)TDHooligan Wrote: as i said in the discord, these are all all poisons. i'll spell each of them out from the perspective of using them to murder.

With one simple click:
Atropine: makes someone unable to escape and take 50 TOX and get randomly stunned

calomel: Deal 62.5 TOX damage

heparin: Make your victim bleed to death from just a few kitchen knife stabs

proconvertin: not the worst but roll a 50% chance to give the random you stabbed a blood clot

Filgrastim: Gives your victim +100 blood. hit them with a box of these and they will bloodgib.

lexorin: Literally just 50 TOX damage in one click. Not that you can actually make this stuff.

haloperidol: Removes all of the stimulants from the person you're trying to kill

strange_reagent: Pointless besides gibbing corpses
holy water: Literally does nothing but kill vampires when injected

sugar: functionally zero

ether: Your calculation told you 1 injector wouldnt be enough to knock someone out. Have you tried hitting someone with two? Once they're stunned from the first one you can just go hog wild. Inject them with 10 of your filgrastim autoinjectors. Sit back and watch them literally pop.

i know we discussed in discord, but, i thought a dedicated place like this post would be a better place for discussion.
and.. to be honest, for me its realy hard to see the murder aspekt of them, as im usualy in medbay, and i dont / rarely have the intend to harm. And if so, i usualy dip surgery tools in chemicals, and hit someone.

From this list, atropine is the most valuable, and the one, i realy desire to be added to an whitelist, as that one could realy help in an emergency mix.
I already thought about accesslocking the special whitelist, or even the auto-injector option to medical staff, but that still wouldnt solve the main problem i guess.

I would like to wait a few more hours for a few more opinions, but currently i assume the tendency is to removing the extended whitelist.

Back to boxing - Should i limit box sizes? I thought about adding options for two different boxed versions. One that outputs boxes with 2 auto-injectors and one with 5 (or unlimited?) ones each. Also i think i need to disable to insert auto-injector to the bigger box?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adding emergency auto-injector to chemmaster - by Aivaria - 05-26-2022, 02:32 PM