Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove Kudzupeople or make some big changes
(05-25-2022, 07:15 AM)Kotlol Wrote: "How to tell someone you don't know what Kudzu people's benefit without saying it"

Yes Kudzu people can be a problem in spreading and being antagonistic unintentionally, but Kudzu people aren't just "Plant zombies that do nothing"
That's people who do not know how to kudzu people or such.

What can Kudzu people do then?
Be a better botany.
That's right.. Kudzu folk can actually construct their own botany bay from Kudzu that works much better then normal botany.
Their trays are automatic refilling, their trays and plant pcs (yes they get this) do not cost power at all and most of all...
You do not need to order more trays for them to do their job...They just grow some thick kudzu and a new tray is born.
What about seeds? They can grow that themselves out of them, the more kudzu they have.. the faster they can work.

They just can't get materials like Mutagen/Potash/Such right away... but they can work with it.

How would you know what Kudzupeoples do, when they are complelty undocumented ? There is nothing on the wiki about them. I had never seen pink kudzu until a few days ago. I had never heard of kudzupeoples having pseudo botany powers until I read this post.

Maybe the status of Kudzupeoples need to be clarified and their abilities added to the wiki, but I don't know enough to form a definitive opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove Kudzupeople or make some big changes - by Decarcassor - 05-25-2022, 03:11 PM