Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
nukies loss should just spawn new traitors
literally the second i hear it's nukies i lose all investment in the round because nothing matters but defusing the fuuucking bomb, except that doesn't matter either because win or lose the round's restarting anyway and if i'm like. a fucking rancher or a botanist or whatever i could not care less whose side wins The War Of The 20 Minute Round because whatever project i just got started on is done either way. my options are to grab a chainsaw and die instantly to the people with guns or just click rest and watch youtube for a while.

what would make me care a LOT instead is if the bomb got defused and the nukies were defeated it would, instead of inexplicably going "we're done here lol" like there isn't an entire station still not destroyed, just do a sleeper agent activation, or let some of the people who died in the big fight that just happened respawn as whatever traitor type, or literally anything that would make it so the round is continuing and by defusing the bomb you're actually protecting something and not just participating in team deathmatch

Messages In This Thread
nukies loss should just spawn new traitors - by mabelmabel - 05-23-2022, 11:11 AM