Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED PR] Reworks wraith, adds specialization paths; Harbinger, Plaguebringer, T...
Thoughts on first read: I like the potential this brings to group Wraith rounds. It feels like it reframes the game-mode to be more about nuke ops style class interplay.

The abilities that summon new mobs or draw in dead players especially sound interesting from the perspective of the Wraith being an RTS style commander building an army rather than the current form which is much more of a background antagonist menacing folks.

I think the Trickster is the least intersting path in this regard, but that's mostly due to how like the current Wraith it is.

I'd love to see the ability set focus more on building an enemy force for the crew to combat, potentially with some area specific buffs for summoned players? Maybe summoned critters and mobs could recieve big buffs in darkness. Crew would be encouraged to find light sources to protect areas and Wraith summoned folks would be encouraged to break lights.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Reworks wraith, adds specialization paths; Harbinger, Plaguebringer, Trickster. - by Gannets - 05-10-2022, 06:07 AM