Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game Mode Vote
Lately I have been thinking about vote based gamemode selection and according to this link,similar idea was brought up before by Techanture at: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...g+gamemode

My idea is giving players vote what gamemode they want to play on as I believe this will make most players happy since they play what they want to play. Rather than allowing players to choose specific kind of round like traitor or nukies, players can choose intrigue secret, chaotic secret, mild secret or extended etc. So majority will play the round they want to and minority can choose other servers they will enjoy more. And pretty much same thing for Rp servers so we can see mild action, action or extended rounds at rp. If you want to have peaceful round you can play on extended or if you want to play in action packed round you can change your server and play there. This can make most players happy also will allow the players that want to build stuff without worrying about their rounds ending quickly at classic. Same thing happens for the players who want to play fast rounds instead. This can also make redirecting unnecessary for players since, most players will play what they want to play.

Messages In This Thread
Game Mode Vote - by According_tome - 05-09-2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Game Mode Vote - by nefarious6th - 05-10-2022, 02:15 AM
RE: Game Mode Vote - by Kotlol - 05-10-2022, 03:34 AM
RE: Game Mode Vote - by DioChasek - 05-10-2022, 07:58 AM