Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How did you last die
Almost blown up by a very competent changeling with [REDACTED] (apparently reagents in smoke can mix in the air?) which blew a hole in Chemistry where I was working. Blew my leg off but the Captain was kind enough to reattach it.

Borg came in, sealed the breach, I put internals on, all was fine and dandy. But then I was doing some recipes and for some idiotic, inexplicable reason put my oxygen tank in my backpack. (It was one of those big ones that you couldn't stick on your belt, and I was working with 3 beakers at the time) I also happened to be tabbed out and updating my recipe file, and when I came back I was in crit.

And then I died, but was subsequently revived and sent on my way, after which who I assume was the same changeling managed to completely blow up chemistry, nearly killing me again. Soon after the shuttle arrived, but that proved to be doom for us all.

Alas, but the shuttle doors were locked and the creature had a stun baton. We tried to enter through a window, but in vain. We were stunned and hastily thrown into space to perish by this alien monstrosity, who escaped alone.

Messages In This Thread