Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Combine breath masks with vocal translators
(03-10-2022, 07:33 AM)Kotlol Wrote: While other races can be higher ranks (for some reasons), monkeys are suppose to be seen as bottom of the barrel. Thus if I see a monkey captain I will play a questionable charater on it as acordance to lore and what we know monkeys do. I also always feel like Monkeys in high roles are kind of silly cause Genetics tests on monkeys, Science tests on monkeys and the kitchen can serve monkey food.... so yea...

I stand by my monke captain, Kotlol. You wish you had an intelligence-increasing artifact serum making YOU hypercompetent. And a giant wig making you 90% hair.  a fancy greater domestic space-bee

On the actual topic, I'd certainly dance in joy if I could both talk AND use internals. It's certainly a huge pain when you're playing any role that needs to talk, and someone depressurizes a hallway or something. But it isn't necessarily a dealbreaker, given PDA messaging. Though that is often missed by people, I guess due to the lack of colours when you message particular groups like Security.

I do understand why it is there, given the power of monkey-jumps and monkey-mailing.

That being said, I certainly support a DIFFERENT nerf than the vocal translators preventing internals, even if it was, say, a Max HP reduction or something, due to monkesize. Because nerfs that reduce fun and engagement with the game and other players (IE, by preventing talking to people) seem like the bad sort, and it's not like we can't do something else, if someone is willing to PR it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Combine breath masks with vocal translators - by Love - 03-10-2022, 01:51 PM