Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Kitchen Liquid Dispenser in Donut 3's Kitchen is great.
(03-09-2022, 05:32 AM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 05:53 PM)Cal Wrote: pretty sure admins said they didnt want it cus it makes botany semi obsolete

Ah, that's a shame. It feels like i'm being - very annoying - whenever i ask botany to please grow this laundry list of items i may or may not use.

Most of the time they're doing their own thing and it feels not very nice to bother them.

Still, the dispenser doesn't have things like synthmeat and produce. I'd still need tomatoes, apples, carrots, etc. From botany.

How much botanists grow weed every shift?
How many botanists actually try to work with the kitchen?
How many botanists actually grow stuff for cargo?

It's kinda rare for Botany to grow things for players cause.. it takes time, so they rather order it or don't bother. You don't have 5 minutes to wait for Botany to grow those special tomato's with high potency... That would take half a shift.

I simply say this... nothing wrong with adding something like this so the chef's can PRACTICE COOKING with ingridents, but the liquid dispenser simply won't give the maximum amount of nurishment. While from botany will always be more nurishing.
All food from this dispenser will taste stale and will only do like 10% of what they need to do to feed. Thus forcing the chef to cook more. But if it's from Botany... suddenly 1 meal is enough.

Problem solved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Kitchen Liquid Dispenser in Donut 3's Kitchen is great. - by Kotlol - 03-10-2022, 07:45 AM