Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Combine breath masks with vocal translators
(03-09-2022, 08:06 PM)Cal Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 03:26 PM)Mouse Wrote: I mean we could always bring back the "monkeys are explicitly not human for borg laws" thing and let the AI immediately laser said monkeys to death on default laws.

monkeys are already not human

https://wiki.ss13.co/Human

So does Roach People, Cow People, Skeleton People, LizardĀ and Pug People who are SELECTABLE STARTING RACES.
The reason why it gets ignored is cause we use the "Sentience" silent rule.
But essentially AI and Borgs can just ignore these races. (and I am a roach main)

The thing with these races they all have ups and downs. Monkeys are considered unevolved and is locked by Genetics for a major reason.
"They can mail themselves and jump over tables" Also pretending to be a random monkey and such.

The whole putting a vocal translate in is ment to be a disadvantage indeed. We could add it to a mask. I see no problem with it, but...
While other races can be higher ranks (for some reasons), monkeys are suppose to be seen as bottom of the barrel. Thus if I see a monkey captain I will play a questionable charater on it as acordance to lore and what we know monkeys do. I also always feel like Monkeys in high roles are kind of silly cause Genetics tests on monkeys, Science tests on monkeys and the kitchen can serve monkey food.... so yea...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Combine breath masks with vocal translators - by Kotlol - 03-10-2022, 07:33 AM