Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED PR] Removes Forensics from Security, HoS, NTSO, and Inspector PDA's, adds ...
From my perspective when it comes to forensics there are tow different game direction forces at play which oppose each other:

- Making forensics available to anyone who could reasonably use it to make it so the system actually gets used at least sometimes since it's a cool and interesting system with a lot of good potential but tends to be used almost never.

- Making detective a more defined job by giving it only to them since currently they are too close to security officers.

I am not sure which of these is more important or if there is some way to resolve this conflict, just giving my thoughts I had when I thought about a similar change before. However, what you propose seems like an ok direction to take this in. Maybe the forensics cartridge could be available in the security equipment vendor or something like that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Removes Forensics from Security, HoS, NTSO, and Inspector PDA's, adds in new ... - by pali6 - 02-22-2022, 02:35 PM