Complaint Flourish / Goonstation 1 Classic / 2-16-2022
Quote:Which leads me to consider asking again whether this may have been mistakenly misinterpreting the individual.

It's certainly possible, I even wondered if it was just a random name that happened to be the exact same one I was seeing in the past, but then the ckey at the end of the round I was berating him in was the same one I had written down, so I assumed it was the same person. I very rarely adminhelp in the first place because I do not have issues with the vast majority of people who play here and do not get constantly griefed, beyond very minor things like "that asshole stole my <whatever>" so to me, it seemed like just another incident from the same person when the ckeys matched up. Usually when these things happen, I have to quickly check at the very end of the round for their character name to see if they were a traitor/mindslave/whatever among all the spam, and maybe some of the adminhelps didn't get through because I'm having to quickly type something up and send it during postround?

If it ends up being a case of mistaken identity somehow then I have some apologizing to do, I'm just angry about people getting away with things that used to be punished with a heavy hand around here. I still do not believe I deserve a permanent ban or a 30 day wait to post an appeal, and while I admit being butthurt in deadchat doesn't help the problem at all, this could have been solved a different way, i.e telling me to never air my grievances with rulebreakers in game chat channels. Whenever I get PMed about something, there might be a little back and forth, but I've always agreed and stopped whatever I was told to not do. As I said earlier, I don't recall having a long list of bans for being a terrible player, I rarely have interactions with admins at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flourish / Goonstation 1 Classic / 2-16-2022 - by Cirno - 02-17-2022, 04:55 PM