Complaint Flourish / Goonstation 1 Classic / 2-16-2022
(02-16-2022, 10:19 PM)Cirno Wrote: because I am angry that people I have witnessed multiple times break the rules get ahelped yet continue to show up and continue to break the rules

In the last entire year, only one of your adminhelps was directed towards the person you went off on (the incident that led to the ban wasn't adminhelped to my knowledge either).

The reports all seemed to generally be about different people and there weren't that many of them (counted around 8, but a significant portion of these were also simple and quick issues like someone using bigoted language etc, rather than griefing/malicious demeanor that is more elaborate). 
Could you have mistakenly misinterpreted them being all/mostly tied to this single individual? Because it doesn't seem like they were constantly reported, or that those reports were ignored.

I could check again just in case I made a mistake if you believe that is happening.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flourish / Goonstation 1 Classic / 2-16-2022 - by Gerhazo - 02-17-2022, 03:41 AM