Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 1.73 Average
Micro/Macro bombs should have a ~3 second timer.
(12-19-2021, 11:43 PM)DioChasek Wrote: The sadist in me wants to see a round where every traitor runs a macrobomb and detonates in the first 5 minutes just to see what kind of fresh hell the station looks like after. But I wouldn’t want to play that round

I think you'd probably just end up with either an immediate shuttle call, assuming some living member of command was behaving somewhat responsibly towards the desires of the rest of the players...  or the population of the server bleeds to like 10% of what it was at while everyone is forced to wait an hour while command finishes whatever pet project they've decided to hold a round hostage for.

Depending on what is actually blown up and whether you have the broader engineering departments doing their job, and/or an engineering cyborg doing the same it would be fixable.  With a cyborg potentially trivially so in terms of what actually gets blown up, with the exception of repressurizing the station.

But I also doubt most players would really have that much fun playing the 'get enough money to fix the station then do it' game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Micro/Macro bombs should have a ~3 second timer. - by AlyasGrey - 12-20-2021, 11:31 AM