Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 1.73 Average
Micro/Macro bombs should have a ~3 second timer.
(12-19-2021, 10:19 AM)Cal Wrote: to elaborate: other forms of instant kill require effort. TTVs at least take time to make. macrobombs are a "lol i dont care about my round or anyone else's" deal.

doing this would not decrease the amount of chaos they add to a round. they'd still explode, just give people a chance to avoid death by running.

TTVs are something anybody can make, not traitor specific. Micro/macrobombs cost TC, which if your spending your TC on something, it needs to work. Lots of people get them so that they can take validhunters out with them. Thats the reason 90% of the time people get them. If you have time to outrun them then they wont work on anyone but new players, who usually wont attempt to even fight a traitor. Traitor items should be strong. If your worried about dying to a macro/micros, dont be near people when they die.

Personally when I grab a csaber, I know im going to die. If I load up on micros, id like to take out those who end me, instead of doing minor damage to an already mostly killed station.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Micro/Macro bombs should have a ~3 second timer. - by Froggit_Dogget - 12-19-2021, 11:48 AM