Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headspider leaps on husks
Sundance Wrote:
MyBlueCorners Wrote:also, does the headspider still give you a really obvious message when it crawls down your throat? because it shouldn't in my opinion

Last time I checked it does. It also alerts everyone around you too. THE HEADSPIDER LEAPS DOWN CAPTAIN PYJAMAS THROAT!

What would be far better if the headspider doesn't notify you or anyone around you. A few minutes later, does should the signs kick in, like vomiting blood and stomach pains, which would send of panic signals to those around you. A few minutes after that, then you will turn.

Quote:it would be kind of cool if the headspider could just take control of dead non-rotting non-husk bodies anyway.

That'd be pretty cool, and if theres no message like suggested, it would be pretty beneficial too.
Everyone could still tell though because the headspider would run up to someone and then vanish. I've suggested this before but the headspider should be done away with and replaced with just an infection thing that invisibly infects anyone within a few spaces of the dead ling.

Messages In This Thread