Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two
(10-26-2021, 05:07 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote: Yesterday I saw you set the ptl up and just sit there and laugh while antag critters were murdering people with it. You could have done anything whether it be turning off the ptl or murdering the antag critters but you did nothing and made remarks about the people you indirectly murdered. When I questioned you in discord after the game ended you said things like “it’s their fault they ran into the ptl” and refused to take any blame for indirectly murdering/gibbing tons of players.

This isn’t an isolated incident either I’ve seen you do borderline self antag/grief behaviors many times and not take responsibility for them. I don’t believe you wouldn’t use the hos tools to abuse and grief players/antags.

I cannot speak to much towards Duke's performance as security officer, from what Ive seen while nothing noteworthy they've been good. However I believe that this is important to share.

Its important to note Ive had a similar incident as antag critter, this time as spider. This was back when cog2 ptl cut the hallway in half. Duke, despite not managing the burn at all at this time and just sitting near ptl and having nothing impairing them from doing so didnt even bother setting up the basic task of setting up teleporters or something similar. Its important to note that eventually someone did eventually set up teleporters however Duke did not influence them directly to do so, and if they havent done that Duke wouldve done nothing. This lead to people crossing the laser and explode, eventually depressurizing half the station, all the while you did nothing. When I, a spider, took advantage of this to kill people, yet again you did nothing.

(10-27-2021, 01:00 PM)Ikea Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 05:07 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote: Yesterday I saw you set the ptl up and just sit there and laugh while antag critters were murdering people with it. You could have done anything whether it be turning off the ptl or murdering the antag critters but you did nothing and made remarks about the people you indirectly murdered. When I questioned you in discord after the game ended you said things like “it’s their fault they ran into the ptl” and refused to take any blame for indirectly murdering/gibbing tons of players.

This isn’t an isolated incident either I’ve seen you do borderline self antag/grief behaviors many times and not take responsibility for them. I don’t believe you wouldn’t use the hos tools to abuse and grief players/antags.

I cannot speak to much towards Duke's performance as security officer, from what Ive seen while nothing noteworthy they've been good. However I believe that this is important to share.

Its important to note Ive had a similar incident as antag critter, this time as spider. This was back when cog2 ptl cut the hallway in half. Duke, despite not managing the burn at all at this time and just sitting near ptl and having nothing impairing them from doing so didnt even bother setting up the basic task of setting up teleporters or something similar. Its important to note that eventually someone did eventually set up teleporters however Duke did not influence them directly to do so, and if they havent done that Duke wouldve done nothing. This lead to people crossing the laser and explode, eventually depressurizing half the station, all the while you did nothing. When I, a spider, took advantage of this to kill people, yet again you did nothing.

Fuck me I didnt mean to quote my own comment

Messages In This Thread
Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 10-25-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 10-26-2021, 04:58 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 10-26-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Ikea - 10-27-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Taocat - 10-26-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by mralexs - 10-27-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 11-01-2021, 12:41 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 11-04-2021, 06:59 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Katzen - 11-14-2021, 07:00 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Chayot - 11-19-2021, 06:51 PM