Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two
(10-26-2021, 05:07 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote: Yesterday I saw you set the ptl up and just sit there and laugh while antag critters were murdering people with it. You could have done anything whether it be turning off the ptl or murdering the antag critters but you did nothing and made remarks about the people you indirectly murdered. When I questioned you in discord after the game ended you said things like “it’s their fault they ran into the ptl” and refused to take any blame for indirectly murdering/gibbing tons of players.

This isn’t an isolated incident either I’ve seen you do borderline self antag/grief behaviors many times and not take responsibility for them. I don’t believe you wouldn’t use the hos tools to abuse and grief players/antags.

We had a very extended discussion about this in the discord earlier, and I just want to relay some of the things mentioned there onto this thread so people can review it. Yesterday, I had the PTL laser turned on high levels, and I was in the PTL control room watching Rosan, a fire elemental, throw people into the laser. I was playing CE at the time and trying to reach the 1 million credit goal. I didn't do anything about it at the time, and watched, because if I left the room, I could easily be killed, the laser could be turned back on, and it wouldn't matter. That round I chose not to do anything. Then today the exact same situation happened, me in the control room, Rosan throwing people in the laser, so this time, I decided to be more morally correct and try to kill him, and surprise, a CE doesn't win against a fire elemental with a large blunt weapon, and the laser still is turned on. My point being, there is no scenario here where I come on top.

Also, admins themselves have said that leaving the PTL turned on is not self antagging, and is usually expected of by engineers. I can't be a self antagonist for just trying to reach the 1 million credit Chief Engineer goal. It has never been enforced by admins. My scenarios in that situation were limited, and I hope that you can judge my skills more on my security experience, rather than my shifts playing non-security.

Messages In This Thread
Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 10-25-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 10-26-2021, 04:58 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 10-26-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Ikea - 10-27-2021, 01:00 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Taocat - 10-26-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by mralexs - 10-27-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 11-01-2021, 12:41 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 11-04-2021, 06:59 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Katzen - 11-14-2021, 07:00 AM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Chayot - 11-19-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: Duke Nukem becomes HoS: part two - by Jakson - 11-19-2021, 09:48 PM