Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Potential Change(s) of Balance for the Skeleton Trait
Welp, with the recent nerf to Skeleton milk healing, figured I'd resurrect this thread.

After more time with hte previous healing, I warmed up to it, but now it has been nerfed a fair bit, so some more spice to the skeles might be nice. Now that I would get healed less, the lack of cloning capabilities now makes it pretty painful. The only way to revive as a skele-man, is to get your brain transferred, but that will remove the skele race, which is a real pain when you specifically chose to be a skeleton, only for it to be taken away. Is kinda annoying that Skeleton is the only race you can choose that can be taken away later, but oh well. All I can hope for is the possibility of more changes to Skele-men in the future. If nothing comes of this oh well, guess I'll keep on being a Skele-man, despite the now increased downsides of this race.

Edit: I have been away from the game for a bit, so if I have missed any changes as to how chemicals work or the ease in which you can get milk in large quantities, my apologies. Just going off the patch notes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Change(s) of Balance for the Skeleton Trait - by CommaIndividual - 09-01-2021, 03:30 PM