Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adds a new robotics category/organ, Augmentations!
Stun Resist: Seems neat. I’ll echo the same concerns about knockdown but I believe you are already re-evaluating aspects of this.

Pain Reducer: This is probably one of my favorites besides wireless interactor.  The concept of pain editors is neat.

Stamina Enhancer: Changing out the -35 health for the ability to keep doing things at the cost of health would be neat.  That way the risk and reward are baked in.

Wireless Interactor: I like the benefit of this.  Wish there was a non-combat downside.  Like it has a chance of giving you a headache (stun) every so often or when used.

Neural Jack: I don’t like the name of this.  Jack makes me think there is a physical device, like if you were wired to your PDA or something. In fiction this seems like some kind of wired reflexes + skill recorder hybrid, I like the idea of it giving you the shakes if you have full stamina.

I have some mixed feelings about them all having such crazy downsides for them breaking.  The susceptibility of individuals to EMP for these is almost like some kind of baked in anti-power gamer valve….

Hooray transhumanism!  I think some sort of visual cue or other indicator might be beneficial to allow Sec to respond accordingly and provide feedback as to why players are able to do unusual things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adds a new robotics category/organ, Augmentations! - by Azrun - 08-31-2021, 03:43 PM