Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adds a new robotics category/organ, Augmentations!
Eh, I really dislike how most of this is combat based with the augmentations instead of utility. It makes me think people would either power game for them or they would be a rare sight to see or just not worth the effort, considering the decently expensive with them requiring the help of miners and the downsides really being harsh. Like robotocist should really get more options, but these are just passive buffs as well as huge downsides rather than letting you do something interesting. Like the wireless interactor is good, its mostly for utility porpuses and a decent upgrade to the normal spaceman even with the downsides.

With the neural jack got no opinion, it doesn't excite me but neither do I dislike it. Just gives similar vibes to being a wrestler or having the belt, but still cool overall.

Overall, I wouldn't dislike all of this being added, but it wouldn't be really anything interesting or new overall. Other than the wireless interactor, that thing I would enjoy even with the downsides.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adds a new robotics category/organ, Augmentations! - by IPingu - 08-31-2021, 11:02 AM