Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More drugs.
Xeram Wrote:I like this idea, the only thing I really have to add is that the withdrawl from shooting yourself up from Heroin is generally lethal without extensive help. Should pretty much be a death sentence, but you don't feel pain for its active duration (E.G Become invincible in the boxing ring untill it wears off since you can't even feel any of the shit hitting you, even if its still harming you.)

Good nerds got the hookup Not true. Alcohol withdrawal after chronic abuse is much, much worse than opioid withdrawal. Heroin withdrawal makes you feel like you're dying, but alcohol withdrawal actually kills you. Alcohol withdrawal is among the worst things you can imagine.

Heroin OVERDOSES, though, those are hilariously deadly with opioids because the depressant effects can shut down your lungs and heart. The reason that's really bad should be pretty obvious.

All the sociology/psychology of addiction courses I took in college in combination with knowing several junkie friends in high school are finally coming in handy.

Messages In This Thread