Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I think it's time to retire revolution
i wouldnt mind if you removed converting by flashing and loyalty implants. The only way to convert and deconvert is via beating. You'd have to make all 3 revheads start in the same department, though, because half of us cant win a 1v1. Maybe also give revheads the gang status boost so they have a better time converting people, and it will be harder for sec to snipe revheads in the future. This also sets the current winning mentality for revs, beat everyone who isnt a rev. It would be cool as sec to hear, REV MOB FORMING IN SCI! and getting there to see all of science beating eachother and you dont know whose who untill you see someone get converted. or, maybe loyalty implants just show rev status so that sec has a way of finding revheads.

to add on to this, powergamers wont be immune to converting by just having sunglasses or a welding mask. However, if you can handle yourself with a mob chasing you, you can survive. It adds a new mob survival tactic

Messages In This Thread
I think it's time to retire revolution - by Mouse - 05-07-2021, 04:46 PM
RE: I think it's time to retire revolution - by Froggit_Dogget - 05-09-2021, 06:37 AM